Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Hello! My name's Melissa and this is my face.


I'm not very good at introductions, so I'll keep this short.
I'm Melissa, 19 from Birmingham and completely obsessed with anything beauty related. After following many a blog on here I've been tingling to make my own, so after much procrastination.. here it is!

I've got some ideas for posts lined up in my head, and even if nobody ever reads this (which I imagine they won't), it's something to keep me entertained and I'm looking forward to getting started!









4 comments:

  1. Hello! Starting out with my own blog too, have followed you. Looking forward to reading some posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogger, dear :) I bet your blog will be great! and you're such a beaut :)) follow now!
    feel free to check out my blog as well, if you like!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on starting your blog- can't wait to read your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete